Friday, March 30, 2012

Springtime in the Desert

Springtime!

Welcome to my new adventure!  You will catch glimpses of these two critters, and projects that take place in my world.  I hope to share the things I love about life.


Our cat is a 5 year old rescue that was covered in tar as a kitten.  We named him Stitch.  He loves to help me sew, but more importantly because he has the personality of Disney's character Stitch.



Our dog is a 1.75 year old rescue.  We have had him for a little more than 8 months.  Our girls named him Sirius.  For those of you familiar with the Harry Potter Series, Sirius is the name of Harry's godfather, and his animagus is a black dog.  The name fits, he definitely has a split personality.  He's some kind of wire hair terrier and Lab mix.  He is currently shedding like a Lab, but has the energy and wire hair you see in terriers.


The desert is just starting full bloom, Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll look forward to reading your future postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You blogspot is beautiful! Nice to have you join us bloggers. I will be looking for your blogs. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete